K & A Real Estate
0 0

Dispute Resolution

Alternative Dispute Resolution (RAL)

Pursuant to article 18 of Law No. 144/2015, of 8 September, it is hereby informed that, in case of dispute or dissatisfaction with the service or product provided, the consumer may resort to one of the entities of Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes that are listed at www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org, and additional information on this matter can be obtained at www.consumidor.pt